[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 594: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 650: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5235: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3899)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5235: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3899)
a mon jaco

a mon jaco

Modérateur : NicolasL

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
carinoubis@hotmail.fr
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

a mon jaco

Messagepar carinoubis@hotmail.fr » Mer Juin 02, 2010 9:03 am

hello a tous,
je suis belge et je vis en martinique depuis 11 mois, voila maintenant 9 mois que je me bat avec la dsv pour faire venir mon gris du gabon , le souci est que je possede mon jaco depuis des années et qu il a ete racheté a une dame , a cette epoque je ne savais pas que je viendrais vivre en martinique ,
mon petit gris a une bague ouverte et est un sans papier.

est ce que quelqu un peu me dire s il connait l adresse de la dsv belge ou toute autre info pouvant m aider

merci

Lilou

Messagepar Lilou » Ven Juin 11, 2010 6:26 pm

Lilou

Messagepar Lilou » Ven Juin 11, 2010 6:48 pm

zhanxiaoli

very good

Messagepar zhanxiaoli » Ven Juin 25, 2010 5:34 am

I only date Jewish men. For me, it feels safe and comfortable to be with a Jew. It is my faith, and regardless of one’s level of Jewish observance, it is important to me to have that bond. I am raising my son Jewish, and would hope that when he gets married, he will marry a Jewish girl.Does that mean I hate all people of other religions? What does it say about someone if they want to marry within their faith? Is the perception of you worse, if you are a Jew? When a Christian says they would like their kids to marry someone from their church, is that more acceptable?When I write about this topic, it is met with interesting comments. I get criticized, and called a bigot, for not wanting to date someone who is not Jewish. Just this past week, I was called a reverse anti-Semite for saying that I prefer to date men who are Jewish.I would feel uncomfortable going to church to worship. Does that make me a bad person? I want my son to marry a woman who can carry on our traditions, does that make me horrible? I really don’t understand the argument that I am unkind and prejudice, for wanting this for myself.On Monday night I wrote to a man on an online dating site. His religion was listed as “spiritual, not religious”. I’m not sure what that means exactly, but in trying to broaden my horizons, and perhaps date outside my faith, I wrote him. I focused on a man who was spiritual, regardless of his faith.I wrote a short, funny email, and hit send. Within a minute, I got an automatically generated response saying he felt we were not a match. It would have been impossible for him to read through my profile so quickly. I assumed it was because he saw my picture, and was not attracted to me.I was feeling quite ballsy, so I wrote him another email. I told him that while I respected his decision to blow me off in a second, I was curious what it was that made him respond so quickly. I was not a bitter stalker, just a singles blogger, who was curious about how the whole thing worked.

carinoubis@hotmail.fr

Messagepar carinoubis@hotmail.fr » Ven Juin 25, 2010 4:30 pm

Revenir vers « Oiseaux »